Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty Ten

I am not even going to try to update what I have been up to this past several months. We were gone almost every weekend. I can safely say that we will probably never do that again. It was way too exhausting. However, we are glad that we got to do everything!


Here are a few random facts to start out the new year:

*Chris and I have been married for 8 months. Time flies! My mom did a really bad job at wrapping up our wedding cake - so it will probably be really gross. Oh, well.


*Speaking of time flying....Brooks turned 2. So sweet. He loves Thomas the train and cars in general. Oh yes, and watching tv.


*My Mamaw turns 86 today.


*Flower Mound had a white Christmas. Too bad we weren't here to enjoy it. But we were back home with the fam, so I think that is way better.


*Texas Tech coach Mike Leach got fired. I only care about this because my husband is a TTU alum. Big news in West Texas. HUGE.


*I'm still not sure if I'm going to say 'twenty ten' or 'two thousand ten'?


*I got three different type vacuum cleaners for Christmas. They have changed my life.


*I have been wanting some shelves to put in our office closet because we have a lot of small things sitting on the floor in there. Chris convinced me that building the bookshelf would be a good idea. It will not be finished until next weekend and I don't even want to know how much he spent on supplies -- but he is having the time of his life!


Happy 2010!



No comments:

Post a Comment