Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Funday

This morning Chris and I were getting ready for church. We were discussing our plans for the day. The conversation was as follows...

Chris: I need to clean out the garage today.

Me: OK, I think that I am going to go...(then interrupted)

Chris: Workout???? Note: I have not worked out in MONTHS.

Me: um. shopping.

Good thing I was in a joking mood this morning. We laughed. His excuse? 'I was just thinking about how I needed to workout.' Riiiight.

Church was great today. Matt is back preaching live. It is so encouraging to have him back! We love The Village Church and all the people we have been able to meet there. It has been such a blessing to us!

We are off to celebrate a friends birthday later this afternoon. I will leave you with a picture of Brooks. Maybe the quality of this picture will persuade my sister to email me some better ones. But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment