Sunday, August 30, 2009

Exhausted

I am TIRED. I did not realize it until I decided to take a short nap today (which I NEVER do anymore). Well, I slept for three hours and seriously wish I could have slept longer.


Chris and I got home from Hot Springs, AR this morning. One of my childhood friends got married there this weekend. It was a whirlwind of a trip! We both slept some today and I have a feeling that we will both being going to bed soon. It was a fun weekend and I really enjoyed getting to see friends and even my family for a little bit (they came to the wedding).


Other than that, work is getting all kinds of crazy. This time of year is always so exhausting, but I never am prepared for it.

I am too tired to formulate any more thoughts. So I will leave you with some pictures of the weekend....

Me and my husband at the reception

Me and my sister (in her cute new dress)


Some of the girls at the bridesmaids luncheon

Big group!

The original four



No comments:

Post a Comment