Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Big Update

Well. I did what I told everyone I was not going to do. I have been away from the blogging world for too long now. I will do my best to keep the updates coming. However, I'm 95% sure my sister is the only one that reads this blog. So, here you go Kristin...

We have been out of town for the past two weekends. Last weekend, we were in Lubbock to visit Chris' parents. It had been a long time since we had been there because of our wedding and all the other weddings we were traveling to this summer. It was good to see them and just hang out. We went to eat to celebrate Chris' birthday and just relaxed. Sadly, I did not take pictures that weekend.

We just got home a few hours ago from Arkansas. One of my high school friends got married, so we made the trip to Little Rock for the wedding. We left mid afternoon on Friday. When we got to LR, we made time to go and view our wedding photos to get our album together. Hopefully we will get that in the next month or so. We have obviously been putting if off--there are so many pictures to go through! Then we headed to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Here are a few pictures that I took that night...




The wedding was Saturday evening, so we had most of the day to spend with my family. My cute little nephew came over bright and early on Saturday morning because my sister had a hair appointment and Mike had some stuff to do for work. Here he is eating his chocolate donut and drinking his juice. Seriously, is he not the cutest thing in the world?!?!?



The wedding was very pretty and it was so great to see my best friends from high school...we all live in different states now! We have had so many people tell us how rare it is that we are still such good friends after so long. We meet in the 5th grade and we are still going strong!








This morning Chris and I slept in, then met up with the rest of the fam (mom, dad, mamaw, kristin, mike & brooks) at Olive Garden for lunch. It was tasty as always. Then it was time to head back here to Dallas. Here is Brooks with his crayons at the restaurant. I LOVE HIM.


Oh! I almost forgot. I also got to see this guy while I was home. All 35 pounds of him.


The flight home was semi-bumpy. However, they were preparing us for the most turbulent ride ever. Good thing it was not as bad as they were making it out to be. I probably would have had a panic attack.

We made taco soup for dinner tonight and now it is time for us to start preparing for the week. Sunday nights are so bittersweet. Gotta try to talk myself into being positive at work this week....wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment